X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mave
    • Dec 2004

RDV 1060 new software

Hello,
    I've had the software for my RDV-1060 upgraded last week and can now only listen DVD's through my receiver. I've connected the player to my TV with a scart cable which is only used for video now...
    So it's Teletubbies (for my son ) with receiver+power apm+sub to get sound which is a bit useless...
    Also on the Queen A night at the opera audio DVD which includes also a DTS track, it's not possible to get sound from this DTS track...(I have selected bitstream for audio out in the menu). It's audio DVD or nothing

Any similar experiences ??

Other things have definetely improved (Dutch menu, colour settings for instance).
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

It's realy easy to screw the upgrade up and damage the player. Did you local dealer upgrade it or did Rotel? Either way it shouldn't work differently than before.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Fishy
      • Jul 2004

Is there an update for the RDV-1050? I cant find any information on it anywhere.

Thanks
      Fish

Comment

• Vicente
        • May 2004

Mave, can you tell us the number of the release and where did you get it from?.

I got a promise from the Spanish tech department to notify my local dealer when a new release was launched, but I did not get any news from them yet.

What's new in this upgrading?

Regards

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"