X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarkbox
    • Aug 2005

RB-1080 with RSP-1068 for HiFi

Im just starting on my system. All I have so far is the 1080, and building a pair of North Creek Rhythms.

I am sticking to a 2ch stereo setup - but would like some upgrade assurance built in. I would ideally like to get my hands on the 1090 pre, but cant wait to find a nice used one come up. Not sure the 1070 would good enough. It would be nice to have some digital inputs, upgrade path etc with the 1068.

So I ask; Unwise to look for HiFi from the 1068? And is the RSP-1068 better in any way than the RC-1070 (considering common tasks)?

thanks
  • soundhound
    • Mar 2004

I currently use the 1068 for 2 channel duty, this is the bulk of its use, and with the right interconnects, sources, and an RB-1080 it is a very respectable pre. I run a tubed cd player through it and it is very "wire" like. I use very efficiant speaks, and it is dead silent as well.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"