X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ludwig Van Beethoven
    • Oct 2003

1055 and the LFE channel

Hi Guys,

I just got my Rotel 1055 to go with my Klipsch reference speakers, and i have a question. On 2 channel stereo it shows the L and R but it also has this LFE that wont go away, is it causing any sound quality issues with LFE on? The firmware version is 1.4.1

Thanks
  • Tha Freak
    • Jul 2003

Weird that you just got it and have the 1.4? mine came with 2.25, and I bought it in July??

and if you go in the menu, set the sub to "NO" and it should set you LFE problem....

- - - - - - - - - -

"Are you gonna bark all day little doggy?...or are you gonna bite?
    -Mr. Blond in Reservoir Dogs
    - - - - - - - - - -

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

I think the LFE light used to come on on mine as well even if it was set to off. It is odd though that you got a 1.X machine since you should have got a version 2 model by now. You might still have one new enough to have the HD bandwidth but if its possible I would be inclined to ask your dealer for a new model not an older one like this....at least not without some consessions regarding cost.

Comment

• aud19
        Twin Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2003

If I remember correctly I think Ludwig bought used. That would explain the older model.

J.R.

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
        Jason

Comment

• Ludwig Van Beethoven
          • Oct 2003

Thanks for the responses guys, Yes I bought this used off Ebay How do i get it to display on my TV to access the On screen display? I hooked it up via S-Video to my TV's S video input on the front and it doesnt seem to display.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

It should display over the s-video cable...maybe try a composite cable just to be sure its working.

Comment

• Tha Freak
              • Jul 2003

You should use the S-video output “monitor out” from the Rotel into the S-Video from your TV…

But on the TV, you have to switch to the “video input” (video1, video2…) that correspond to the one the Rotel is connected…

- - - - - - - - - -

-Mr. Blond in Reservoir Dogs
              - - - - - - - - - -

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"