X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpOoNmAn
    • Sep 2003

Future products?

I know this has probably been posted/asked in the past but some things I just can't get past....

Why doesn't Rotel make a monoblock? I know I can't be the only one who would love to get 2 massive Rotel mono's upfront to power some beasts. Have they ever? I can't recall such a product from them.

And any chance of them making a reincarnation of the 1098 pre/pro, but without the tft screen? I'm kind of holding back on the 1098 because I know very well a lot of that $$ is going towards that screen, and that bothers me. But then again, if it is indeed a lot better sounding then the 1066, I guess I have no choice.

Any rumors floating about in regards to yet another pre/pro due out soon, maybe one with 1098 sound but lacking the screen?

I know some of you guys here are well informed by possibly some Rotel reps, maybe you can let some rumors accidentally fall into this thread?

Well, off to watch the Lion King dvd again 8)

Life is short, Play it LOUD!

Theatre Photo Album (A work in Progress)
    GameTracker -My List-
    Life is short, Play it LOUD!
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"