X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deloner
    • Sep 2003

Defect remote controller RR949-939

The remote RR949 that i got with the RSP985 didn't work when i got it.I got a replacement 939 today, but it wont work! I hold audio +mute and after 1-2 sec the audio button flash red.I then have 20 sec too put the code 001-002 to controll the 985.I do this, and nothing happends.It looks like if it is a memory problem.The tech guy says when i push 001(002) the audio button still will flash red, and when i push the audio button, it will flash 2 times to confirm that everything is ok.But that doesn't happend.If i try it to learn, use the channel up, the red audio will disapear right away when i push channel.I have contacted the tech support here in Norway, and they are going to send me a third remote! Nothing works and i can't get to the setup screen!! It's driving me crazy.

Is there anyone who knows what this problem is? How in #¤#¤ can i get 2 remotes that are defect.What are the odds for that? 8O
    Can i do something that will reset the controller?

Thanks...........
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"