X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seowfun
    • Sep 2003

Still waiting...

Man! I'm bored! Still waiting for my silver RSX1055. It has been 2 weeks since I order it, and my dealer still have not gotten it. I already browse thru the manual one time :P . Arggg! Wait is hard! So, I still can't join the club officially
  • Danbry39
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2002

Hang in there seowfun. I had to wait over three weeks for my 1066 and then it came in the wrong color which added an additional week. It's all a distant memory now. And, by the way, we still consider you an honored member of Club Rotel.

Keith
    Keith

Comment

• dave
      • Aug 2003

I know what you mean, waiting can be the hardest part. On the bright side when you get that call it's gonna be like an early Christmas. That is when all the fun will begin. I waited for 2 weeks for my RSP1066 to arrive, it did seem like forever but now that is all forgotten. Let us know when it arrives ...

dave
      Dave...

Comment

• will1066
        • Aug 2003

I bought an entire rig last year. Amp, pre/pro, CDP, five speakers, a sub, a pair of stands, cables and speaker wire. Of course, the dealer didn't get them all in at once, but rather little by little. It took like 4 to 5 weeks for everything to be gathered for delivery! You can imagine my pain and suffering while waiting. :cry:

Comment

• Azeke
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2003

Seowfun,

I also suffered waiting for my 1066 to arrive, it took approximately a month. I almost cancelled the order, however I am glad that I didn't. It was well worth the wait. Once you receive you equipment you will forget about the lag time.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

I hate waiting for shipments as well but its always worth it when you crack the seal on that new box

Comment

• seowfun
              • Sep 2003

Hi! Just want to say that I got the 1055 last Saturday. The silver face plate is very beautiful indeed! It sounded great in the dealer driving B&W CDM9NT, and I was worried that it won't sound that great with my Energy C-6. I'm glad that it sounds as smooth and sweet with my Energy. Sound for home theatre is also kick ass. Definitely a nice upgrade from my old Nakamichi AV-1S.

I do experience some problems that other have, such as occasion popping sound when power up or down, and delay in sound when changing TV channel using digital input etc. But I think those are minor issues that I can live with. It does have the latest firmware 2.26, and the 1050 remote, which I thought is pretty cool.

Comment

• Azeke
                Super Senior Member
                • Mar 2003

Well, the day finally arrived, congratulations .

I bet it was worth the wait wasn't it?

Keep us posted and enjoy your new toy.

Azeke

P.S. Watch out for sleep deprivation.

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"