X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jsapp
    • Jun 2003

Canadian Price Rotel rmb 1075

I have seen a used one that has my interest. I am not sure how old but what kind of price in Canada would I be looking at for a new one (after discounts). I don't know if a used one would be a great deal at this price or if I would be able to offer less (and closer to my budget ) and not be a jerk.

All the rotel site shows is US retail which is $999 (I think around $1300 Canadian. I thought it was more like 1999 Candian but not sure.
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I thought the 1075 went for $1499 list up here? Factor in the usual 10 to 15 percent discount and add tax's back in and you're likely looking at about $1500 cdn for it out the door.

Comment

• griddall
      • Aug 2003

I bought a 1075 from someone on canuckaudiomart for $900 + Shipping ($50) a month or so ago. I think there is another one there for sale now for $1200. List here is Canada is $1499 (As Andrew stated). I LOVE the amp :LOL: , now I just need to find a great deal on an RSP-1066! Good luck to ya!

Gil Riddall
      Gil Riddall

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"