Just got home with it!!!!!!!!! Damn its heavy,attempting set up now
    Got it up and going.My setup is
    Rotel 1055...DUH!!
    RB 1070 130w amp for front channels
    Mordaunt-Short MS 908 front speakers
    M&K THX 750 center
    NAD 512 CD
    Rava sub
    So far I am very happy with it,It is just overall better than the HK 520 was.So far the biggest improvement is in CD playback,with the HK it was pretty bright at times,now it is much warmer.Pro Logic 2 decosing on regular sat channels seems a bit better also.It is a silver one,funny ,this is the first time I picked silver over black when there was a choice.I usually dont like silver equipment,but on Rotel stuff it looks good.Overall I would say so far...the HK to Rotel change was about as big as when I went from the JVC to the HK.

Greg
  • will1066
    • Aug 2003

I hate threads with zero replies -- it just seems rude -- so I'll be the first to congratulate you! As they say in those NFL commercials, you've made the right choice.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Welcome to the fan club I hope you enjoy your stay with us:T

Comment

• Greg K
        • Jul 2003

Thanks guys..........still just messing around getting used to it.

Comment

• sikoniko
          Super Senior Member
          • Aug 2003

I have mine all calibrated and setup. Remote programmed and comfortable.. and now I wondering what an external amp would add. heh. it just never ends. I wish there were more optical inputs on the back of the receiver though. I guess thats my only complaint. and component ins. I still require a video switcher. oh well.

I am very happy and won't be adding an amp for at least 6 months. (no where to put it)

I can tell a huge difference with my new receiver! I just ordered one of those power chords. can it get any better? heheh.
          I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...

Comment

• Danbry39
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Sep 2002

sikoniko,

Oh man, you got da fever now!!! I keep on saying stop, stop, stop, but then something catches the corner of my eye and, oh well....

Keith
            Keith

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"