X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sleeper_red
    • Sep 2004

Picked up my RCD-1072 2 hrs. ago

Guys,
    I've only been listening for a total of about 55 minutes and all I can say is WOW!!! If you guys tell me that it's gonna get better than this after a couple of days, you're just gonna make me happier. At first, it sounded like there's something wrong with it. After about 45 minutes, I won't lie to you, the volume got louder, highs sweeter, and the bass coming out of my SVS 20-39 is much tighter. It's like magic!!! Again, my setup:

Rotel RSX 1056
    Rotel RCD-1072
    BBE 482 Sonic Maximizer
    MonsterPower HTS 3600
    Sony DVD/CD player (don't care much)
    B&W 705 mains
    B&W HTM7 center
    B&W 600S3 rears
    SVS 20-39 subwoofer
    Sorry, got to go back downstairs to get more goosebumps. Will get back with you guys later.
    Last edited by sleeper_red; 20 March 2005, 21:12 Sunday. Reason: too long
  • Mary
    • Jun 2003

Well then you won't have a word to describe it. Congrats on your new piece - enjoy it. I sure enjoy mine!!!! More and more everytime I listen to it.

Comment

• thyname
      • Jan 2005

Congratulations on your new toy!! I got mine a week or so ago and thought it sounded a little bit harsh at the beginning, not very clear and my ears got tired really quickly, however big improvement from my Sony SACD/CD/dvd 129 dollar player.

Now, after a week and serious play time sound awesome!!! crisp, detailed and... what can I say...

Enjoy it!!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"