X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AgFrost
    • Aug 2003

New Member!

I've ordered a RSX-1055 from the same dealer that I'mlistening is having problems with. Is that bad? They have been good to me in the past, so I'll cross my fingers! I'm so excited to get it! Plus they gave me a killer deal on a Stewart Grayhawk! I guess I better get to drywalling, huh? Lookiing forward to future Rotel conversations with ya'l!
  • Danbry39
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2002

Welcome to the forum AgFrost. If they've done well for you in the past, they probably will continue to do so.

Wow, bet you're happy about the upgrades to your home theater. Let us know how it all turns out.

Keith
    Keith

Comment

• Oscar135
      • Jul 2002

I've had problems at Audio Port in Overland Park also. Personally, I won't go back. I purchased my new AVP2 from a dealer in Colorado. Luckily. I travel a lot, which allows me to visit other dealers.

Comment

• Danbry39
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Sep 2002

Wow, two complaints about the same dealer. Tread softly there AG. Are there any other dealers of Rotel in the area?

Keith
        Keith

Comment

• AgFrost
          • Aug 2003

Well, the finger crossing didn't help. When I placed my order they said it was not on back order. Today I called to check status and what do you know? BACK ORDERED!! Even the 1065 is out! I really don't want to wait until October and the 13 months 0% interest ends this month. Should I buy the 1066 and 1075 for $2200?

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

The 1066 & 1075 combo is very very good and worth the cost over a 1055 providing cost isn't prohibative.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"