X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fordster
    • Feb 2005

New Rotel DVD player?

I've just ordered myself an RDV-1060 from my local dealer but he told me that they only had a few left as it was end of line. He said Rotel were bringing out a 1080 to replace it. I thought the 1060 replaced the 1080? The other salesman in the shop thought the new one may be designated 1062. They were unable to confirm what new feautures (if any) the new model had and from the spec they gave it sounded just like a 1060 to me.

I'm happy anyway as it meant I got £250 off the price of the 1060 but I was jsut curious if anybody knew anything about a new DVD player coming out? I can't find anything on Rotel's web site.
    Dave
  • EAmin
    • Aug 2004

I am anxious to hear about it too. Dont' know the model numbers yet. What I can tell you is it will NOT be a universal player that plays SACD. See the following post for more info: http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=11720

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"