X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OakIris
    • Dec 2003

Rotel RSX 1055 and turntable connections

I am adding a Teres turntable to my system - I have been out of the vinyl world for over 20 years but never could stand to get rid of my record collection. Now I'm ready to get back into the world of analog again.
    I have a phono stage (Holfi Battriaa Signature) already, I'm still putting together my turntable, and buliding a DIY Record Cleaning Machine...

What are the best inputs for the analog system? I have a tape deck on my system, so those inputs are used, there are no inputs marked "AUX" on the Rotel, and there don't seem to be any other audio inputs (O.K., I'm probably wrong about this!) Do I connect my phono stage to the r/l preamp inputs? Or?????

Please educate me!

Thanks,

Holly
  • Tubby
    • Feb 2005

You can use any of the Video analog inputs that are not currently being used. You should go into your setup and set the video input to bypass by default .

Comment

• OakIris
      • Dec 2003

Thank you for the response, Tubby. When I get home I'll see what is available.

Holly

Comment

• OakIris
        • Dec 2003

I have the available video input for my turntable. Just a quick question though, what do you mean by setting the video input to "bypass?" Soprry - I have a lot to learn! ops:

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"