what the difference between rsx-1055 and rsx-1056?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audiofan
    • May 2004

what the difference between rsx-1055 and rsx-1056?

I can't the information of rsx-1055 on rotel.com at all. Also, i don't see the retail price of their equipment anymore.

thanks.
  • Arnold van Oostrum
    • Sep 2002

The most easy way is to look in the manuals on both products. The RSX-1056 is the newer one and has decoding capabilities of the latest surround formats.

The manual of the 1055 you can download here
    For the manual of the 1056 model, look here

Comment

• shadow
      • Dec 2003

You might also try the search tool on this site. There have been numerous threads here discussing this issue. Thats why its here so we don't have the same thread over and over. :P

Comment

• basementjack
        • Dec 2004

All the latest stuff has a new generation of preamp in it, most notably, composite, S-Video, and the on screen display are all converted to component video out so you can run one high quality connection to your TV.

I believe the 1056 also added the ability to redirect the front two channels to either channels 6+7 for surround, or to zone 2. I think the 1055 lacked the zone 2 redirect.

lastly, the current crop comes with the RR1050 remote

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"