X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LTH
    • Jun 2003

1055 Question

I know this may sound dumb but I just pick this unit up a couple of days ago and I was looking for a sleep function and could not find one. Thanks to anyone that could help me with this problem.
  • Danbry39
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2002

Welcome to the guide LTH.

I'm probably not the best person to answer this question in that I generally don't use sleep function features, but, to my knowledge there isn't one, at least on the 1066 pre-pro. I scanned the owner's manual, but didn't notice this feature being mentioned and I thought the featues of the 1066 were pretty much the same as the 1055. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Keith
    Keith

Comment

• Scarp
      • Mar 2003

The pre-amp part of the 1066 and 1055 are identical, so if its not on the 1055, then its not on the 1066 (this doesnt work the other way around, since the 1055 has a tuner).
      So, no sleep function unfortunatly, although I dont use it anyway, since my RB1090 wont turn off automatically (and no 12volt line on it also).

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"