I have a new 1067 receiver. I'm trying to get the OSD up on screen. I have a component connection to the TV from the receiver. I even plugged an S-video cable in the monitor out to my TV. It doesn't matter which video input I choose on my TV (the component or the s-video), nothing happens when I press the menu/osd button on the remote. Is there a trick to get it to come on screen?
Trick to view OSD on 1067?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by jprafterI'm very happy with my Parasound setup though it looks like my C2 will never support HDMI fully. I use a combination of my C2 and TV for video switching along with the MX-700 macros. So I really have no need for a Parasound HDMI switch only device, since it will do nothing to help with OSD.
...-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
-
-
by JaimeHello all, I'm having problems with my osd, everytime I press the osd (menu) button, I get kind of a scrambled image of the osd, it looks like electric interference, and then fades to just interference. I have tried changing composite cables, I've tried svideo cables and even changing inputs in my tv....-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by rotelnyc2Hey all!
I'm a first time Rotel owner, been eyeing the RSX since the introduction of the 1065. First off, I did find a good amount of info on the hiss/pop issue amongst the threads, but didn't find much info on my questions and issues specifically so I decided to start a new thread,...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by BW4meI just changed an old tv connected to my RSX 1067 with a new HD tv that now longer lets me view the OSD function. I've read the manual which seems to indicate there is a "progressive" setting the the "Other Options" setup menu. But to see the OSD to select the option assumes I...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by BryanHello,
I'm blind and would like to know if I could use the OSD menu of the Rotel RSP-1068/1098.
I hope you guys can give answers on the following questions:
1. When entering the mainmenu, is the cursor always on the first row? Or will it be on the menu item it was when you left...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment