X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yatra
    • Nov 2004

RSX-1055 Remote

I just purchased a used RSX1055, and discovered that the remote that came with it was not what was indicated in the instruction manual. Instead of the RR-969 indicated, I actually received an RR-1050. Does anyone have any insight into whether or not the 1050 will work adequately, or whether I will have some issues (functionality). Any help will be greatly appreciated....
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

No that's just the newer remote for those units. It does exactly the same thing only its a little easier to use.

Comment

• Eiffel
      • Aug 2003

The newer RR-1050 is a little bit easier to use, but it lacks a few functions of the old one (like the timer/clock function)... overall they are more similar than different though

Comment

• yatra
        • Nov 2004

Thanks for the input...It sets my mind at ease. Setting this up is going to be interesting. I have an Adcom GFA555-II available that I am thinking of using for my fronts L/R. Is there any way to bridge the 1055? Please excuse my newbie questions. I've just discovered this forum!

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

No you can't bridge the receiver.

Comment

• sunggipark
            • Sep 2004

Can I ask how much you paid for the used 1055?

Thanks.

Comment

• yatra
              • Nov 2004

I got a package deal consisting of the RSX-1055, a pair of Paradigm Monitor 5 v.2, Paradigm CC370 v.3, and Paradigm ADP170 surrounds including stands for $1000.00

Comment

• ajpoe
                • Jul 2004

That sounds like a very nice system for the price! I'm sure you will be very happy.

AJ
                AJPoe - - Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

Comment

• fydoriddick
                  • May 2013

Originally posted by Andrew Pratt
                  No that's just the newer remote for those units. It does exactly the same thing only its a little easier to use.
                  Do any one know where i cant get a new remote for the
                  rsx-1055, also a remote for
                  tx-nr900 .... I have so many problems with remotes.

Comment

• maclick
                    • Dec 2011

I've had a RSX 1055 for about a year and half I love it too. I got a Logitech Harmony 670 with mine. There are many functions that can only be done with a remote. It works very good and will turn everything on and off with a single button.
                    Rotel RSX 1055

Comment

Working...
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"