X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tom Bombadil
    • Feb 2004

1098 TFT : Ver 3.xx vs 2.xx

Hi,

It's been a while since posting - hope everyone is well and happy with their kit!

I was wondering if anyone had seen the 1098 with the new TFT screen (Version 3.xx firmware) and could comment on how it compares brightness-wise to the 2.xx?

The one major problem I have with the 1098 is the screen. I would pay to have a high quality TFT on the unit as I believe that the current display is too bright and of a low quality. (Glow-in-the dark, uneven brightness).

Otherwise still delighted with the sound and performance!!

Regards
    Source : Imagination
    Power : Courage
    Transducer : Action
  • jlee
    • Aug 2004

I have the 3.1 version... it's very nice but I can't compare it to the 2.x since I've never seen them side by side. Furthermore, I've never put a movie on there... just the OSD... also, I turn it off completely for better sound!... so maybe I'm not the best person to ask.

Comment

• GosonFletchy
      • May 2004

Side by Side there is no difference in one screen and the other.

G.

:grab:

Comment

• Azeke
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2003

I believe the only difference, if I recall correctly, is that the TFT screens have two different manufacturers, ergo the two different versions.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"