X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kritikadeo
    • Oct 2004

Just joined up on this beautiful forum.

Well, i am building my next home theater system now and it consists of Rotel RMB 1095, RB 1090, and RSP 1098. The speakers that i am thinking of getting are the Martin Logan Ascent i, Cinema i, and Aeon i. Sub is Martin Logan Depth. Speaker cables are made by MIT, model number AVT 1 bi-wire. If anyone has any suggestions that can improve this, please feel free to help out. Thank you :B
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kritikadeo
    Well, i am building my next home theater system now and it consists of Rotel RMB 1095, RB 1090, and RSP 1098. The speakers that i am thinking of getting are the Martin Logan Ascent i, Cinema i, and Aeon i. Sub is Martin Logan Depth. Speaker cables are made by MIT, model number AVT 1 bi-wire. If anyone has any suggestions that can improve this, please feel free to help out. Thank you :B
    Welcome to Club Rotel.

That is indeed a nice setup you have, I certainly admire your style . I have a simular setup, consisting of the following: RMB 1095, RB-1080, RSP-1098, with the MIT AVT 3 bi-wire. I thoroughly enjoy my setup, as I'm sure you will. Just a couple of suggestions, first don't skimp on your interconnects, there are just as important. Next, be sure to calibrate your speakers, and to calculate your delays these two elements are fundamental to your acoustical enjoyment.

As for the Martin Logans, I've heard nothing but good things about them, just make sure you have the room and placement patience. Check out this URL:

Martin Logans

Enjoy your toys,

Azeke

Comment

• kritikadeo
      • Oct 2004

Thanks a lot Azeke, i will take your suggestions to the heart, and see how i improve on this setup.

Comment

• Azeke
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2003

You're welcome.

Good luck,

Azeke

Comment

• EAmin
          • Aug 2004

Welcome kritikadeo!

This is definitely a great forum --- I have learned a lot. These guys are extremely helpful.

Congrats on your new system! I hope you like your Rotel gear. My Rotel set up will be the same as yours: 1095, 1090 and 1098. I can't wait to have a listen to that combo through my speakers.

Enjoy!

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Very nice gear:T Welcome to club Rotel

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"