X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PMazz
    • May 2001

B&K Software Suite

OK, who's using it here?

I think it's one of the best features about the line. The ability to set everything up via PC has got it all over the OSD/menu system.

I hear tell there is a newer version out there. Possibly using network connection instead of serial???

So, let's hear it.

Pete
    Birth of a Media Center
  • Chip
    • Aug 2001

Originally posted by PMazz
    OK, who's using it here?

I think it's one of the best features about the line. The ability to set everything up via PC has got it all over the OSD/menu system.

I hear tell there is a newer version out there. Possibly using network connection instead of serial???

So, let's hear it.

Pete

Hey Pete,

I actually had the software back when i had the 307 but didn't use it. If i remember, it used CAT5. I plan on looking into it more closely when the Ref50 gets here. I heard the new version has some extra goodies included. I'll know soon..

Chip Engle

"Concrete ain't a spectator sport"

<a href="http://www.htguide.com/bilder/index.cfm?fuseaction=arkivbilder&userid=0&selected userid=336" target="_blank">My HT
    Chip Engle

My HT

Comment

• PMazz
      • May 2001

Yea, the adapter was a little bit of a PITA to do, but well worth it, IMO.

Let me know if the software has backward compatability. I wouldn't mind getting an updated version. According to the web site, the dealers are now allowed to distribute it. When I bought mine it was kind of hush-hush, nudge-nudge, wink-wink.

Pete
      Birth of a Media Center

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"