X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gladelson
    • Mar 2002

room calibration

Is anyone else here interested in the RDC-7 being upgraded to provide automatic room calibration (sound shaping) like is now available on the Lexicon and Meridian pre/pros? If done right, this would be very appealing to me. I'm not sure how this would be done with the RDC-7 since it has no microphone inputs that I know of. Comments?
  • ton1313
    • Mar 2002

I'd go for auto calibration. Although I did not have too much trouble manually calibrating it.

More important to me is upconverting Composite & S-Video to Component video. I would also like to have on screen display when using component video. I know that IR says that the video quality would suffer, but how much? It is inconvienant to have to switch inputs to see OSD when making changes, especially when I have to change tv inputs also to go back to composit or S-video to se the OSD.

I would also like more flexibility with the crossover settings on the sub.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"