X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ang3lus
    • Sep 2005

Harman Kardon AVR-230 HELP

Just bought this receiver today and when i turn it on the LED indicator stays Orange rather than blue as indicated by the manual (Tried from Receiver and remote to turn it on).

Is the unit faulty ?

P.S The recevier is not connected to anything and tried connecting speakers + equip to it but it won't budge.

This is my first time with recievers
  • bigburner
    Super Senior Member
    • May 2005

Hi Ang3lus, and welcome.

I suspect that your HK has an auto-standby feature which senses when it is not receiving a music signal and automatically switches into "standby" mode (orange). It will automatically switch to "on" (blue) when it receives a music signal.

Comment

• Ang3lus
      • Sep 2005

Have already tried that
      still doesn't work
      playing music/dvds etc

Comment

• bigburner
        Super Senior Member
        • May 2005

Well, other than checking the usual things like whether the interconnects are connected to the correct input and output sockets, and checking that you're using the correct switch settings, I'm afraid that nothing else comes to mind. As I'm sure that you've done these things it sounds like you'll need to take it to your dealer.

Please let us know what the fix is.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"