X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smalone
    • Aug 2003

THX EX enable?

Has this option been taken out in a firmware revision? It does not show up on my C2 but is listed in the manual?
  • smalone
    • Aug 2003

They must have taken it out as the manual online has it removed.

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Hey, smalone, what exactly are you referring to with the THX EX? The ability to cycle the THX button through THX Ultra2 Cinema, THX Ultra2 Music, and THX EX when available?

Are you saying that your manual is actually different than the one currently posted on the Parasound website?

CHRIS
      Luke: "Hey, I'm not such a bad pilot myself, you know"
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

• Scarp
        • Mar 2003

At the back of your manual there is a version nr. The C2 manual that I have is version V0.91, but on the website there is V0.97/6.42. Some goes for the C1 manual I guess. (one major change that I noticed between the manual I have and the one on the web is that the table on page 14 lists the available channels (2.1/5.1/etc) in my version and just yes/no on the newer version).

The THX EX enable option is still there (in your THX Audio Setup). This is also still mentioned on the manual on the website (pages 35 and 60).

So, its still there, nothing changed.

What firmware version do you have?

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"