X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Cables and Club Parasound

FWIW, guys, we've been revising some things about HTGuide. You probably remember that A/V cables have been a scrutinized subject in the past, as the forum is majorly sponsored by Cat Cables. (see link at top of page) However, leadership has decided that discussions on cables are fair game, so if you feel like blathering about them, feel free.

On a related note, I'm definitely going to be getting some cables in the near future, to go from unbalanced connectors on my Halo gear to balanced, hopefully adding and doing the same with Zdac's in my gear, too. (plus, if I happen to get a chance to try out a CD 1)

And yes... I'll be getting customized Cat Cables. :T
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
  • Peter Nielsen
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

I'm making all my cables myself (except for speciality cables like HDMI). Very cost effective and just as good as any fancy store bought cables...

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Let me just add, that it is cables as they relate to your system. It's not just cables to be cables discussions, we aren't going to have a cable forum, nor would I hope that any area would become that. Just to be clear. Keep it pertinent, civil, and relevant.

thanks,
      Doug
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Peter Nielsen
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2004

This is an excellent article about cables. Very comprehensive and no-nonsense. Although the article specifically deals with speaker cables, the same applies to most other cables too.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"