X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stevefish69
    • Oct 2007

Parasound 1205a Internal pics wanted

My 1st post here, so please be nice

I'm a bit of a bod when it comes to looking inside things to see how they work, but have yet to lift the lid on my two Parasounds.

Pictures of all my other kit can be found on the net including some lovely pics of my 1500a. I have searched high and low on the net for internals of the 1205a without coming up with anything. Has anyone who owns a 1205a ever lifted the lid, and if you have would you care to share the pics to save me from pulling mine apart for no other reason than to be nosey :grin:

Here are some from the HCA-1500a

and internal pics of my SVS PC-Ultra can be found here
    Audiolab 8000AP, Parasound HCA-1500a & 1205a, Toshiba HD-XE1, Playstation 3 (60GB) , Marantz CD52MkII, Sky+250, Kef Reference 3.2, XQ2C (Bi-amped), 2005.2 Eggs for Surrounds, SVS PC-Ultra 13 with BFD & Gramma, Panasonic TX36PD30 & PT-AE500E, Sapphire 6ft electric Screen, Mark Grant cables
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Hey, Steve, welcome to the Guide and Club Parasound! :banana:

Thanks for posting that pic. You should repost that in our Parasound Pictures discussion thread! Interesting pics of your PC-Ultra, too. I use two of them. It looks like you have the nice updated version, though. Mine were some of the first to be made, without the XLR inputs and the older driver.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• stevefish69
      • Oct 2007

Thanks Chris, Have now posted in the pics section, along with a pic of my little rack ops:

It certainly is the new PC-Ultra. I swapped it over the day it was available in the UK and sold my old PC 20-39PC+ to a friend :T
      Audiolab 8000AP, Parasound HCA-1500a & 1205a, Toshiba HD-XE1, Playstation 3 (60GB) , Marantz CD52MkII, Sky+250, Kef Reference 3.2, XQ2C (Bi-amped), 2005.2 Eggs for Surrounds, SVS PC-Ultra 13 with BFD & Gramma, Panasonic TX36PD30 & PT-AE500E, Sapphire 6ft electric Screen, Mark Grant cables

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"