X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AVspec
    • Sep 2005

The ability to do processing on 7.1 analog inputs

Chris, any update of this wish with the 7.1 analog inputs? I will be getting the Samsung BD-UP5000 and from what I have been reading it does not have speaker settings in it for distance and levels, only size.

Has Parasound addressed the 7.1 analog request yet?

If an inexpensive Outlaw 1070 receiver can do it then I would think the Halo C1/C2 would have no problem.....
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Well, I can't speak officially for Parasound, but I'm pretty sure they see the 7.1 straight pass-through as being a good thing, where it's a pure signal that's not adulterated at all. So I don't know that we'll see this change in Parasound gear, at least the current generations.

Me, I'd like to see an option where you CAN do processing on 7.1 inputs, or it can be defeated for straight pass-through. I'm going to be moving into my house and setting up the new setup this week with new gear in addition to my Parasound, so I'll show you guys what I come up with for solutions.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"