X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sporty
    • Jan 2006

Halo C2 problem, help

My Halo C2 runs for a while(no definite but some random time) and then shuts off. The power button would come on and off with some delay after that. I can hear the relay switching sound sound and the light around the power button come on and off.

I tried power cycling by switching off the button on the back and removing the power cable. It didn't help. :M :M

I tried reading the manual quickly, didn't find any mention of power button cycling on-off.

What might have gone wrong, what else I should do?. Ideas!. :roll:
  • Vince Helm
    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Sporty
    My Halo C2 runs for a while(no definite but some random time) and then shuts off. The power button would come on and off with some delay after that. I can hear the relay switching sound sound and the light around the power button come on and off.

I tried power cycling by switching off the button on the back and removing the power cable. It didn't help. :M :M

I tried reading the manual quickly, didn't find any mention of power button cycling on-off.

What might have gone wrong, what else I should do?. Ideas!. :roll:
    Sorry to hear about the trouble with the C2. I had a C2 do something like that and had to send it back to Parasound for repair. They fixed it and all is well.

best of luck
    Vince

Comment

• Peter Nielsen
      Super Senior Member
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Sporty
      Ideas!
      It sounds like the power connector inside the unit is loose. PM me if you're an electronics guy. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll have to send it in for service...

Peter

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"