X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starford
    • Aug 2003

New bug? Stereo via rear channels only

Here's a new one: I upgraded my C1 a few weeks ago to 6.80 (no problems). I come home this weekend to play in the Theater, and I turn on the system only to hear the music play out of the rear channels, while the fronts are silent. Huh? 8O

So I switch the sources around and get the same result. I finally pull the rack out and check the connections (perhaps I swapped the balanced connections while sleepwalking?) and all is well. So, I power off the C1 via the flip switch, and upon reboot everything is working as normal.

So, I wonder if this is a new bug in the 6.80 code. Anyone else seen this behavior?

Also- Thank you Parasound for finally, finally fixing Zone 2 operation.
  • nicholtl
    • Aug 2003

Weird!

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Starford- check out my "Halo Gremlin?" discussion thread here in the Club. I actually had the same thing happen once out of the blue about a month ago, and I think another person reported the same thing several months ago. Can't remember. But it was just a one-time thing for me, so I'm not concerned.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

• Brian
        • May 2004

Our demo C2 at the store did the same thing yesterday. Definitly a bug.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"