X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • p4bombers
    • May 2005

Halo C-2 paired with a Rotel 1095- Any opinions

I'm purchasing a C-2 and will be pairing it with a Rotel 1095 powering my B&W Nautilus 803s. Any issues with this combination? Anyone else running the same setup?

I'd consider pairing it with the A51, but that's a whole different price point and I'm not sure the price/performance is justified.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.
    Last edited by p4bombers; 16 May 2005, 13:16 Monday. Reason: grammar
  • mariachi
    • Aug 2003

What processor did you have the 1095 running with before? I don't think you should have any issues with the combo unless the 1095 suffers from the hum issue. That's why I asked what processor you had mated it before.

Comment

• p4bombers
      • May 2005

I was using it with a proceed AVP2 and didn't have any issues. Let's hope that I don't have the hum issue, but if I do, I'll switch to the unbalanced inputs and hope that rectifies it. Thanks for your input.

Comment

• dts_boy
        • Jan 2004

personally i would change to the a51 - a much better power amp and definately justifies the added expense. see if your dealer will loan you one first, that will be all he needs to do to get the sale :T
        Doh!

Comment

• Chris D
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Dec 2000

Well, dts boy is right, in that if you try the A51, you may be hooked! But as far as having issues with your combo, no, I don't think you will. I think it'll work just fine.
          CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
          - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"