X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peterc4c
    • Oct 2004

What Would You Do.

8O 8O 8O
    Last edited by Peterc4c; 30 November 2004, 19:42 Tuesday.
  • UD180
    • Nov 2004

Peter,

I'm having the same problems and thinking it's the same guy. You have email.

Comment

• SpOoNmAn
      • Sep 2003

I might be overstepping my bounds here, but if this person truly turns out to be problematic, maybe you should let the rest of us know so we dont have a run in with him. Just a thought.

Hope it works out for the both of you.

Theatre Photo Album (A work in Progress)
      GameTracker -My List-
      Life is short, Play it LOUD!

Comment

• UD180
        • Nov 2004

Lex,
        You have PM
        Last edited by UD180; 01 December 2004, 15:20 Wednesday.

Comment

• nicholtl
          • Aug 2003

nicholtl.
          Last edited by nicholtl; 30 November 2004, 19:57 Tuesday.

Comment

• David Meek
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Peter, Bill and everyone, DO NOT POST THIS MEMBER'S NAME. TALK TO AN ADMINISTRATOR OR A MODERATOR!!!. Period. The management should be the one to handle any disciplinary actions or announcements of this type. If someone is not "playing nice in the sandbox" it will be handled properly and expeditiously by the owner and his team. You won't be put off or ignored, but by going through the proper channels it will keep this from becoming a nasty personal issue on a public forum.
            Last edited by David Meek; 30 November 2004, 13:11 Tuesday. Reason: spelling

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Lex
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Apr 2001

First off, at the very least, it seems this person may be violating our non-commercial clause for non-advertisers. I need to know about this from this perspective. Of course, if it's a mere recommendation by a friend, that's one thing, but repeated recommendations for say a "bird dog" fee for someone, is not acceptable here.

I need to know who this user is that is recommending this person so that I can look at all his posts first off, then you keep me informed if you get your gear, tracking numbers that it's coming etc... If the person that is a dealer is a member I need to know that as well.

I'll shut this person down here at this forum immediately if I find these stories coroberated by at least 2 people. Or at least 1 validated. Actually, I'll shut them down if I find they are selling gear though our forum.

Please email me or PM me immediately.

I will lastly cooperate with law enforcement if necessary to track any fraudulent transactions source, and will report this person through all means necessary to put a stop to him both on this site and beyond.

thanks,
              Lex
              Doug
              "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Peter Nielsen
                Super Senior Member
                • Sep 2004

:beer2: :tts:
                Last edited by Peter Nielsen; 01 December 2004, 09:18 Wednesday.

Comment

• Peterc4c
                  • Oct 2004

Thanks Peter

Peter

Comment

• Chris D
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Dec 2000

Yikes, I come back from Thanksgiving, and find stuff like this here in the Club! Guys, as one of the moderators here, feel free to contact me, and please let me know if issues come up here that I need to take care of. I'm here for you!
                    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
                    - Pleasantville

Comment

• nicholtl
                      • Aug 2003

We love you Chris

Comment

• bhuskins
                        • Aug 2003

Yes Chris...thanks for watching out for everyone...

Brent Huskins
                        Media Design

Comment

Working...
                        Searching...Please wait.
                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                        There are no results that meet this criteria.
                        Search Result for "|||"