What cables are you using for your B&Ws?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glimmer
    • Aug 2004

What cables are you using for your B&Ws?

Hi guys,

this is just a survey...what cables do you use for your biwiring of the B&Ws?

Many thanks!
  • sikoniko
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2003

MIT Terminator2
    I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...

Comment

• kiki
      • Sep 2004

I am using QED silver anniversarry bi-wire for my 705 and HTM7, they sound warmer and more open detail than the Monster cable I use before.

Comment

• Rags
        • Aug 2003

I moved from Kimber to Wireworld and now to Cardas.

It really depends on your room and what speakers/equipment you have. For example I have 804's and use them in a lightly furnished room with a hardwood floor. With Wireworld I found the treble to be slightly harsh at high volumes - it was better with the Kimber. I then demod some Cardas Quadlink and the 804's sound perfect with them in my room. The differences are subtle at best.

I would definately not use QED Silver Anniversary with my 804's. I have a preference for copper cable. If you want to buy silver do so and buy it solid (but could be expensive). However dont buy silver coated copper - imho its the worst of both worlds. Now Im probably going to get slated so am off to find a good hole to hide in......

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

Surveys in a speaker section are not allowed unless expess permission granted by management. We've had these discussions before about cables here in the B & W forum, and that is not what this forum is about. Casual discussion of cables allowed in the normal flow of speaker discussion, explicit threads seeking info about every cable known to man are not allowed.

Lex
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"