X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twojo
    • Sep 2004

B&W Leisure Monitors

I'm considering my first B&Ws and could use some guidence. I need to save space so am looking for a sub/sat combo. I listened to the LM1 sats and was very impressed with the sound quality for such a small speaker. I'm wondering if anyone has used these as fronts AND rears and has comments. I'm also wondering what the audible difference between the LM1 and the VM1 is since they appear to have the same guts (considering putting these up front). Anybody out there with either setup?

I split my time between music and movies, so I need a well rounded system. I would be pairing either of these up with the ASW-600 sub and most likely the LCR-3 for the center.

Thanks.
  • DrBoom
    • Dec 2003

I wouldn't advise using a different center speaker with the LM/VM series.
    I think the best setup with this series would be 5 VM1's, with a sub of your choice.
    Or you can get 3 VM1's for the front + center channels, and add LM1's as rears if you prefer.
    Or 4 LM1's and a VM1 as center, there are lots of possibilities.
    Either way, don't mix an LCR3 with the VM series, it'll ruin the sound consistency.

Comment

• twojo
      • Sep 2004

Thanks for the response. The dealer I was working with didn't have any VM1s set upi for me to listen to. How much difference is there between the LM1 and the VM1?

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"