X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • martino
    • Aug 2004

advise on 602's please

I have the oppertunity to buy a pair of used DM602's with stands for $249.00 the guy says they are in excellent non smoking condition..i would use these as rears with my new 704's as fronts..this sounds like a good deal to me..any feedback is appriciated..need to know by 9:00am pacific time (california) Friday.
    Cheers

Martin
  • Mark_C.
    • Jan 2003

I don't know if this helps, but I have Nautilus805s and the Nautilus HTM2 across the front and 601s for rears and I've been very happy. I've had the 601s for five years and think they're great. 602s should be even better.

Comment

• jwakaruk
      • Jun 2004

Martino,

I've lived with the 602's in my system for about 7 years now and don't have any complaints. They now serve rear duties with the N804's as mains and integrate well for movies. I'm sure the same series speakers would be better but it really comes down to putting the money where it makes the biggest difference. Probably will upgrade them eventually but am happy for now as these speakers are more then sufficient rears in my system. For that price you can't go wrong. What kind of source components are you using?

Comment

• martino
        • Aug 2004

I bought the 602's and love em

I hooked up the 602's as rears..they are in mint contition..hard to believe they were purchased in '96! Sound great. I'm running 704 fronts, HTM2 ctr and now the 602's in back..powered with Rotel 1095 amp. and Rotel 1098 processer.

Cheers
        Martin :T

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"