X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt
    • Oct 2002

B&W 703s

Hi all. Im a long time lurker on this board. The time has come for me to upgrade my speakers. I have auditioned many speakers below $6000AU. I loved the klipsch RF-7's. Now that it has come time to buy and i have found the B&W 703's have been released since my earlier auditions. I am off to audition these later this afternoon but my query is on price and matching. I always hear and read that rotel is VERY suited to the B&W's. So i'll take it that the same goes with these. (anyone that owns or has auditioned a rotel & 700 series combo, comments appreciated) The prices though are confusing me a bit. B&W's site says one price and review sites state another.

Eg.
    703 $1500 US (B&W site)
    703 $3000 US audioreview.com

I understand that retailers are not allowed to sell B&W products online but my brother is heading overseas soon for a trip around the UK. He has offered to buy me the speakers over there at a GREAT saving. (assuming the price of 1000 GBP (or 1500 EUR) is correct) I also have some contacts over in the US, and am trying to confirm the prices over there.

Can anyone please confirm prices on the 703's, 705's, HTM7, ASW750. All reviews from club rotel very much appreciated.
    Thanks.
  • will1066
    • Aug 2003

$3000 sounds about right for the 703s. No way are they $1500 US. Maybe they meant $1500 PER speaker. The 705s are probably around $1800ish US. HTM7 should be around $600ish.

Comment

• Matt
      • Oct 2002

Ahhh bugger! It is too. Thanks. (same goes for the UK)

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"