X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JesseRJ
    • Nov 2003

Which small B&W

I will be purchasing HT components soon. I have very little room in the rear area so I need speakers, if possible, to attach to the wall. I have B&W 802s for the front area and I know I should have the same speakers for the rear. This, of course, is impossible since I can't afford them and I do not have space for them. Any ideas? Thanks.

JesseRJ
    Jesse Joseph
  • DrBoom
    • Dec 2003

I agree that using another set of 802's for surround duties only is a bit overkill, and requires a lot of space.
    I would definitely consider putting 804's or even 803's for surround duties, because of the FST midrange.
    This way, all speakers around you use at least the same tweeter and midrange unit.
    If space is a really big problem, you could opt for 805's, but with the floorstand they become just as large as 804's, so I don't see the use for that.
    Or if all else isn't possible, you can get the wall mount SCM-1's.
    Price / performance wise i'd go for 804's if you can spare the money, and the room. The 803's may be a bit better, but maybe not worth the extra cash in this case.
    If you're out of floor space to put stuff, get the SCM-1's.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"