X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lastexit
    • Feb 2011

Cm9 & cm10

Hi guys,

Been looking for some user reviews on the new flagship CM10 speakers but there's not much out there on the Interwebs thus far. So I thought I'd generate some discussion on the boards here. How do you guys feel the CM10 stacks up against the CM9? Does the out-of-the-box tweeter give the CM10 a clear and distinct edge over the CM9 in your opinion?
  • TomScrut
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Nov 2013

I haven't heard them myself but I have seen on other forums that the CM10 is vastly superior. As it should be for more than half as much money again!
    Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

• dan87951
      • Nov 2005

I have a friend who's opinion I trust very well that had a listen to these and he pretty much summed it up, "Amazing". I personally haven't heard them but he said the sound stage was very large and was impressed how much more bass they had when compared to the CM9.
      dan87951
      audio guru

Comment

• emig5m
        • Aug 2008

Wonder how the CM10 compares to the 804S....

Comment

• dan87951
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by emig5m
          Wonder how the CM10 compares to the 804S....
          My friend that heard them was comparing them more in the league of a 803. He was really impressed with their bass presence. I guess that extra bass driver really kicked it up a notch.
          dan87951
          audio guru

Comment

• fozzer424
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by dan87951
            My friend that heard them was comparing them more in the league of a 803. He was really impressed with their bass presence. I guess that extra bass driver really kicked it up a notch.
            Agreed. The CM10 sounds nothing like the rest of the CM line, IMO. It sounds like a completely revamped speaker. It's sound is that close to the 800 Diamonds series.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"