X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angstrom
    • May 2013

CM Centre

Hello all, I've got a pair of 703s and I need a centre to go with them. I don't want a HTM7 as it's too big so I thought I'd go for a CM, but when I started looking on ebay I found this

which is clearly a different animal to the current CM Centre.
    Does anyone have an opinion on these two? Would the older CM still be a step up from the 600 series? Ideal would be the CM2, but too pricey for me...
    Grateful for any advice, thanks.
  • Woo Wooooo
    • May 2004

That is the Original CM center speaker. Those came in Walnut and Rosewood originally i believe I bought mine around 2002-2003

Comment

• Nuz1
      • Jun 2011

It looks like the auction has ended, so you'll have to tell us if you bought it. In case you're still shopping, I did want to offer that I have paired a current model CMC2 with my 703s. I think they match well--enough so, I bought 2 pairs of CM5s to complete my 7.1 media room. So I would think the current CMC would also be a good match for you.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"