X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cyisone01
    • Feb 2012

Finally!

After months and months of reviewing listing and rethinking my decision, I am getting my 802 Diamonds and HTM2 Diamonds delivered tomorrow! I assume I will get no sleep tonight and very little work done tomorrow!:B
  • mjb
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Hehe! Great choice, and congratulations. I'm sure you won't regret it. Looking forward to the pics and listening impressions
    - Mike

Main System:
    B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
    Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

• Rod#S
      • Oct 2010

Congrats! Post pictres when you get'em.

I feel for you, For my 802's I also spent many months deciding if I should move up to speakers that are so expensive, heck the HTM2 was more than my Paradigm Studio 100's, 60's, ADP's and CC combined. The fear always was would I hear enough of a difference to justify the cost. I was sold on the looks the moment I seen 802's in a magazine but was never able to hear them before I purchased. I'm glad it worked out. I then went through the same thing for my 800's. Big outlays of money like this have always gotten my stomach tied up in knots. Definitely a lot of stress involved.
      B&W 800 Diamonds (L/R), HTM2 Diamond (C), 802 Diamonds (SL/SR), Paradigm Signature Sub 25 (LFE), Reference Servo 15a x 2 (Stereo subs), Lexicon MC-12Bv5EQ SSP, Bryston 28B-SST2x 2, 7B-SST2x2, 4B-SST C Series, BDP-2, Oppo UDP-205, Pioneer Elite Kuro PRO-150FD, Furman SPR-20i, IT-Reference, Eastlink Maestro PVR, Xbox One & 360, PS3, Siltech Golden Ridge II, Ruby Hill IIx2, 330ix2, Kimber Kable PK10 Gold, Tonic, PBJ, Cadence, HD19e, HD19, OPT-1, HDSW 4x1, Ixos 6003, Harmony 1000

Comment

• PewterTA
        • Nov 2004

You'll have lots of sleepless nights now... just wanting to hear more and more things on them!!!!!!!

I initially thought I'd regret spending the money on them and there a slight part of me that will always regret that much money going out the door. But every day I use them, I'd say in the 8 months I've had them I could count maybe 8 days I didn't use them because I wasn't home. But every day they make me smile and the HTM2Di is well worth it... voices sound amazing on it and there's very very little difference between it and the 802 in that regard. They did a heck of a job.

Congrats and I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

What color did you get them in?
        Digital Audio makes me Happy.
        -Dan

Comment

• cyisone01
          • Feb 2012

I just got them hooked up and right out the box they sound great. I got them in gloss black and they look awesome! Going to go listen some more!

Comment

• PewterTA
            • Nov 2004

Enjoy!!!!
            Digital Audio makes me Happy.
            -Dan

Comment

• Freddie40
              • Jun 2009

Welcome to the 802 club
              Crystal Clear Music Tweaked Mac Mini / Yosemite -> JRiver 20 -> Ayre QB9DSD -> Bryston BP26DA -> Bryston 4BSST2 -> B&W 802Di | Transparent Reference XLRs, Transparent Super Speaker Cable, Maple Shade USB cable, Crystal Clear Music Power Cords

Comment

• BVLDARI
                • Dec 2012

Congrats. I am wating on my HTM2 now...

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"