X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JaguarXKR
    • Aug 2012

B&W CM center 2 question?

Hi,
    I was wondering if a B&W CM center 2 would be able to keep up with 801D's as far as home theater? I would mostly use the 801D's for music but once in a while i want to use them for home theater and have a CM center 2. I was wondering if it would sound alright when i wanted to use them for home theater. Just wondering since i was gonna look for a pair of 801D's soon.
    Thanks
  • PewterTA
    • Nov 2004

It'll keep up, but you'll definitely know the difference in quality of the center channel vs the 801Ds. Not to say it'll be bad...but there's going to be a difference that's noticeable. Now the key would be whether you are one that something like that would bother you.

And for more things it probably won't be bad, but just more when sounds pan from Left to Right and vice versa.
    Digital Audio makes me Happy.
    -Dan

Comment

• JaguarXKR
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by PewterTA
      It'll keep up, but you'll definitely know the difference in quality of the center channel vs the 801Ds. Not to say it'll be bad...but there's going to be a difference that's noticeable. Now the key would be whether you are one that something like that would bother you.

And for more things it probably won't be bad, but just more when sounds pan from Left to Right and vice versa.
      What would be a comparable center channel for the 801D's?

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"