Help locating: B&W CM1 and Center in Maple?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GoodOmens
    • Feb 2012

Help locating: B&W CM1 and Center in Maple?

So I bought a pair of CM7's a few years ago thinking I was going to upgrade my speakers at a relative date in the future.

Well a year or two turned into about 5 and now it seems B&W doesn't make the matching pairs in Maple any more (IE the CM1 and CM C). Do you know of anywhere that might have the old stock for sale?

The store I originally bought my speakers at are no longer in business. The only thing I can think of would be watching Audiogon and Ebay like a hawk but that can be time consuming.

I've reached out to B&W and they are looking into it from their end but I doubt little will come of it. You think I could convince them to allow me to trade them in for the Wenge? I know I could just do black and get away with it but I don't like how they are glossy.

My other thoughts were just selling my current pair and picking up the other set outright but I'd hate to give up perfectly looking and sounding speakers....
  • Tweir
    • Oct 2006

Modia in texas has one new old stock in maple.... It is at the Austin warehouse bnew in the box....

Comment

• GoodOmens
      • Feb 2012

Thanks. Apparently they won't ship out of state for B&W - and they want full list. I'll have to contact the representative that reached out to me at B&W to see if they would allow an exception...

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"