X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • specialized
    • Apr 2008

Speakers for my bedroom

Hi there.. In this moment im rebuilding the bedroom, and also there would be some hi fi setup for this purpose. I'll use Musical Fidelity V-DAC and V-Link there, and im thinking should i buy a new Stereo Integrated Amp or to put there my Denon 3808 (just for stereo, i wont do surround there), becouse im using in my main setup only as surround processor and im not using amps in Denon. I want to buy a new surround Processor for my main setup, and thats why im thinking to use Denon 3808 for bedroom.

What speakers should i get for this setup?

Speakers would hang on the wall and i wont use speaker stands. I was thinking should i use B&W 686, but since bass ports are on the back i think that wont be very close to wall friendly .. I never tried 686 that close to the wall, but since i have CM1 in my working room which have bass problem if u put them close to the wall im almost sure that 686 would have some problem.

What do u think? Maybe Wharfedale 9.1? What else u suggest? Maybe Monitor Audio? Or Mission? What are u'r experience with speakers that sound good close to the wall? The room is small (4,4m x 2,7m , height is 2,55 m)

From speaker choice would also depend should i use new integrated stereo amp or to use Denon 3808 (if im getting new amp it would be Rotel RA-1520, or Marantz 7000 series or Denon 1500).

The cables that i installed in the walls is Audio Quest Type 4

I know i wont match my main setup (B&W 803s + Krell FPB300C), but still i would love still to be nice for listening enough

Greetings

Darko
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"