X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rashad01138
    • Jun 2010

Rotel RSX-1560 and B&W 804D

Hello,

I am planning to purchase a pair of B&W 804D's. This setup is only 2 channel for music. I am in the crossroads on deciding whether or not to run separates (RB-1582 and RSP-1570) or run a RSX-1560 receiver from Rotel. My room is small (length is 12 meters by 5.5 meters). I don't listen at high volumes. I am just wondering if the RSX-1560 has enough power to run these speakers. I would love your input. Thanks.
  • Frank Helmling
    • May 2009

Your room is rather big (66qm) and the 804 could be demanding in case of their bassdrivers. If you drive them fullrange and got a demanding soundtrack or want them to deliver antisocial volumes, you should opt for something with some 250 watts per channel. Otherwise (crossed at 50 - 80 Hz or normal volume for most of t he time) the RSX 1560 never faces frontiers.
    Greetz from Monnem (Mannheim)

Frank

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"