X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

Audio Calibration Help

I am looking for a pro to calibrate my SSP-800, and B&W speakers any recommendations would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by wettou; 30 August 2010, 22:02 Monday.
    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower
  • sunshdw
    • Sep 2008

Well if you lived closer I'd be all over it. We have a Sencore calibration kit that works damn good for both ISF and SPL levels. The kit was ~12K so hopefully someone around you has a good kit to use
    Magnepan,ARC,VTL,Transparent Audio ;x(

"The term "audiophile" means essentially nothing -- it's a self-anointed status that entails no credentials, qualifications or certifications. It means "hobbyist," nothing more, and anyone can lay claim to it. Ironically, I've come to recognize that "audiophiles" represent a group that will believe almost anything"

Comment

• ninja12
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by wettou
      I Looking for some a pro to calibrate my SSP-800 and B&W speakers any recommendation would be greatly appreciated
      Check out this site. http://www.accucalhd.com/. Jeff travels around the country doing calibrations.

Comment

• wettou
        Ultra Senior Member
        • May 2006

Originally posted by ninja12
        Check out this site. http://www.accucalhd.com/. Jeff travels around the country doing calibrations.
        I did, have you used him?
        Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• ninja12
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by wettou
          I did, have you used him?
          Not until March 2011. That's the tour date for my area. The folks who have used him said that he's very detail and did an excellent job. Out of the all of the calibrators that they used, he was the best. He does audio and video calibration.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"