X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JazzCrimes
    • Jan 2010

Rega Mira and B&W speakers

I'm looking for an integrated amp to pair with my B&W CM7s. I've heard the Mira with both Rega and Totem speakers, however, I've been unable to find a dealer that carries the Mira and B&W speakers. The other (safer) option is a Rotel 1520, which I did demo with the CM7s with good results.

Since my only sources are a turntable and a music server (no need for a CD player), the idea of matching my Rega turntable with the Mira and the upcoming Rega DAC has me thinking. . .

Any opinions?
  • specialized
    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by JazzCrimes
    I'm looking for an integrated amp to pair with my B&W CM7s. I've heard the Mira with both Rega and Totem speakers, however, I've been unable to find a dealer that carries the Mira and B&W speakers. The other (safer) option is a Rotel 1520, which I did demo with the CM7s with good results.

Since my only sources are a turntable and a music server (no need for a CD player), the idea of matching my Rega turntable with the Mira and the upcoming Rega DAC has me thinking. . .

Any opinions?

Pioneer DVD 610 (lower jitter and better transport then Rotel) + Musical Fidelity V-DAC or new M1.. I own that combination, and since i owned i dont use Rotel RCD-1072 anymore (trying to sell )

Greetings

Darko

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"