X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikael
    • Aug 2007

Dealys in B&W -CM9/CMC2 Availability!

I have waited for the new CM9 since September 08, and B&W has yet again postponed here in Denmark, this time until medio June. At this rate we will see the new 7 series before we'll get the CM9 :rofl:
  • mal01
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Mikael
    I have waited for the new CM9 since September 08, and B&W has yet again postponed here in Denmark, this time until medio June. At this rate we will see the new 7 series before we'll get the CM9 :rofl:
    I got tired of waiting to hear the CM9 and CMC2 together, so just stepped my game up (and my budget) and snagged some sweet dealer demo 802D`s from Audiogon, they should be here thurs.

Comment

• gaddis
      • May 2009

Me too!

Originally posted by Mikael
      Mikael,

I ordered a pair of CM9s and a CMC2, all in the piano black finish since mid-March and still do not have a firm delivery date. My dealer is still telling me "sometime in May" but as the days roll along, I am losing faith. It seems that the PB finish is the only one causing the backorder problem right now. I actually ordered a pair of CM5s and stands for my rear channels 2 weeks ago and they came in within 4 days. Seems that the CM9 & CMC2 in that one finish are specifically the problems. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for delivery in the next couple of weeks. I thought about cancelling my order but I really was impressed with these speakers when I did my comparison shopping so I'll hang in there a bit longer.

Gaddis

Comment

• 1oldguy
        • Dec 2008

Good things come to those who wait.I have become a master at waiting.I've have my Speakers since the fist of jan and still havent even heard them.It will be worth the wait,hang in there.

All my best.
        A Man should never Gamble more than he can stand to loose.

Comment

• ray5
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by 1oldguy
          Good things come to those who wait.I have become a master at waiting.I've have my Speakers since the fist of jan and still havent even heard them.It will be worth the wait,hang in there.

All my best.
          My friend. You are the epitome of patience! 5 months with the gear and not heard them? I had to wait for two weeks and the boxes got saturated with drool!! :alol:
          I did not have a choice but to wait but those weren't a happy two weeks.
          Ray

Comment

• Mikael
            • Aug 2007

I don't mind waiting for bought speakers to arrive,but we haven't even heard them yet here in Denmark since the stores don't have any demo models.I mailed and asked B&W what was going on, and they told me that the Danish importer would wait until their stock would be high so they could meet all orders. A very stupid reason for holding them back from the stores: If we could hear them they might sale even more that way. :M

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"