X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nimrodasas
    • May 2011

help about buying b&w system

i want to buy b&w setup i tought about 804 diamod that sound great but it just too much expensive so i want to get cm9 cmc2 and cm5 back
    but the problem that the finish wenge and gloss i hate and the rosenut doesnt look like 800 series...

anyone knows if i can order special finish (like cherrywood) to cm series?
    and if the price will be too much expansive that i sould take the 800 series
    thanks
  • azazel
    • Dec 2010

B&W are unlikely to do a special finish on the CM range. Have you considered getting some used Nautilus 800 series in cherry, which was the most popular finish? I think you'd get much more for your money buying used.

Comment

• nimrodasas
      • May 2011

can anyone help me and get me some good pictures of cm rosenut

Comment

• dan87951
        • Nov 2005

If your buying used get a Nautilus 803 or better in my opinion the original Nautilus 804 is a horrible floor standing speaker and when I did a back to back comparison with my than new CM9's I preferred the CM9s. The CM9s had more bass and greater detail. The 804S (not nautilus) on the other hand is a much better speaker! When I had Nautilus 804's I "upgraded" to CM9's..
        dan87951
        audio guru

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"