X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atchudy
    • Nov 2007

Classe CAP-151

I have received no response in the classe forum, but i was wondering if anyone has used this integrated amp. I am considering it for my Nautilus 803 to replace my Sony ES receiver.
  • planitismetal
    • Dec 2008

Hi atchudy

You are talking about music only?? Because these 2 amps are for totally different use...
    If you take the Classe, you will not have 5.1 or 7.1 sound... You will have for sure very very nice stereo performance, but forget 5.1... The only thing that you can do is to connect 2 pairs of speakers but not in a 5.1 situation...!! If you have already a 5.1 system, it's useless to buy this Classe... If you want stereo, Classe will introduce you to the real music experience!
    Last edited by planitismetal; 07 February 2009, 15:05 Saturday.

Comment

• atchudy
      • Nov 2007

Yea, I plan on using it for music only.

is 225 at 4ohm enough power?

Comment

• planitismetal
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by atchudy
        Yea, I plan on using it for music only.

is 225 at 4ohm enough power?

Look, I don't have any experience from N803 but you can read http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speak...8_1594crx.aspx

And also you can contact Classe, I'm sure that they will give you the right answer...

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"