New tests i done...Primare Pre 30 next buy maybe..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • specialized
    • Apr 2008

New tests i done...Primare Pre 30 next buy maybe..

Hi there.. After i done this test:

CD: Rotel 1072
    Pre: Mcintosh vs Denon 3808
    Speakers: 803s

So same CD, Sampe amp, just different Pre.. Mac C15 (old model) vs Denon 3808 in pure Audio mode..
    Huuuge difference. The sound with Denon playing is very thin not natural (and i was swearing how is very good )
    Mac C15 make deeper and better soundstage, sound is more tight, timbre more natural... When i get back to Denon, soundstage is smaller, everything sound electrical and not natural...

Amp: Rotel RB1080 vs Mcintosh MC202

There is difference, but not that big as like with Pre comparation..

When Mac playing there is sweeter sound, more details, more fluid... But u have to try to check if it's worth or not the money difference...

But again with pre... I got dissapointed what i miss with my Denon .. So i started finding out which Pre i can get with HT Bypass function to integrate both worlds.. Mac's seem to be very expensive (C500, C2300 and C1000), and i discover Primare Pre30.. What do u think about this pre?

Anyone here who use it?

Darko
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"