X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KRC
    • Aug 2004

New CT 7.3

I was checking over the B&W web site and noticed they have a new model in their HT section. Model is the CT 7.3, 7.4 and the 7.5 with two matching sub woofers and an out board 1000 watt ICE amp. I could not get clear wording with my PDF reader for size, weight etc but with 2x 8 inch woofers surrounding a FST mid would make it about 22 inches by 12 inches and it looked fairly narrow. Does not come with a front grill and I would presume it is not made with fancy veneers as the MSRP is $1500.00. The speaker caught my eye as it would mate well with my 703's as it has the same driver compliment but sideways. Has anyone heard these yet. Any impressions?

Kevin
    Last edited by KRC; 09 September 2008, 15:08 Tuesday.
  • Linki
    • Aug 2007

Ct7.3

The sound absolutely amazing! :T they actually come with a grille it's magnatically attached. also has great sensitivity (94Db) so you don't need massive amps to run them. They are no fancy fineers indeed but all black so they don't show when hidden behind a cloth. They come with wall brackets though if you want to fix them to a wall.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• KRC
      • Aug 2004

Has anyone else out there heard or seen these new speakers. I would assume the smallest ones would be comparable to the 705's for surround.

Kevin

Comment

• joetama
        • May 2006

Interesting very interesting I might have to make a stop in to my local dealer and have a listen.
        -Joe

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"