X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrhodus
    • Jun 2003

Pioneer Elite VSX-94TXH and B&W

I can get a this receiver for a good price (half off list) and I wonder how it sounds with B&W 704 / HTM7 (I also have a def tech super cube one sub and Def tech bioles as my surrounds). I have heard the receiver but not with B&W speakers. Does anyone have any info about this combination? The 704'S would actually be powered by a Rotel 1080 amp.

Thanks

Jrhodus
  • beden1
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by jrhodus
    I can get a this receiver for a good price (half off list) and I wonder how it sounds with B&W 704 / HTM7 (I also have a def tech super cube one sub and Def tech bioles as my surrounds). I have heard the receiver but not with B&W speakers. Does anyone have any info about this combination? The 704'S would actually be powered by a Rotel 1080 amp.

Thanks

Jrhodus
    I have not heard this newer version, but I have the Pioneer Elite 82TXS and it is a great unit. Very flexible with a ton of features, and the sound is very good, particularly if you're going to be powering your mains with outboard power.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"