Older CM series (CM4, CM2, CM-C, ASW-CM)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Punamo
    • Jun 2008

Older CM series (CM4, CM2, CM-C, ASW-CM)

Hello,
    I have an opportunity to buy an older CM series set of speakers. What would be reasonable for me and the seller assuming the condition is good (my research found out that it's $4300 msrp)? I can't find too much info on these, were they not too good therefore not too popular?
    Thanks.
  • Nolan B
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Punamo
    Hello,
    I have an opportunity to buy an older CM series set of speakers. What would be reasonable for me and the seller assuming the condition is good (my research found out that it's $4300 msrp)? I can't find too much info on these, were they not too good therefore not too popular?
    Thanks.
    I really liked that series of speaker personally. I cant recall the price, but i just remember liking them a lot better then the former 600 series in both performance and looks.

Comment

• hifiguymi
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2007

Here is a review of everything but the sub.

The sub is very good. It's basically the ASW675 in a much nicer cabinet. Here is a link to info on B&W's site.

Eric

Comment

• Punamo
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Vancouver
        I really liked that series of speaker personally. I cant recall the price, but i just remember liking them a lot better then the former 600 series in both performance and looks.
        Thanks. I'll try to listen to it and see if I like the sound. I bet I'll hear much improvement due to my current system being's low quality speakers.

Originally posted by Vancouver
        Here is a review of everything but the sub.

The sub is very good. It's basically the ASW675 in a much nicer cabinet. Here is a link to info on B&W's site.

Eric
        Yeah, also read the ones from hometheatermag and soundandvisionmag (newer model with CM7 and CM1, which I've read is much improved over the older model) and all seem positive.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"